Computer forensics aim is to examine digital media in certain manner for the purpose of identifying, recovering and analyzing legal evidence from servers, personal computers, tablets, mobile phones and other digital devices.
Products listed below are used for the investigation of computer crimes, terrorism and criminal activities as well as for cyber defense and information security for different organizations and companies.
If you are interested in one or more products listed in section Computer Forensic or Phone Forensic, please contact at email@example.com or call +372 6410 604.
- EnCase® Forensic (Guidance Software) – computer investigation solution
- Encase Portable (Guidance Software) – investigation solution, delivered on a USB device
- EnCase® Enterprise (Guidance Software) – remote forensic solution
- Forensic Toolkit® (AccessData) – computer investigation solution
- Forensic Bridges (Tableau) – write blockers
- Forensic Duplicators (Tableau) – write-protected source drives
- AccessData Lab (AccessData) – centralized investigative platform for labs
- SilentRunner Mobile (AccessData) – network monitoring solution
- Videntifier™ Forensic (Videntifier Technologies) – automatic video identification system
- Encase Forensic (Smartphone Examiner) – Guidance Software
- Mobile Phone Examiner Plus (MPE+) (AccessData) – cell phone forensics software
- MOBILedit! Forensic (COMPELSON) – cell phone forensics software
- XRY (Micro Systemation)
- Oxygen Forensic Suite (Oxygen) – cell phone forensics software